Lighter and stronger than the factory 2-piece driveshaft, The Driveshaft Shop's One Piece Carbon Fiber Mustang Driveshaft greatly reduces rotating mass to improve your Pony's 1/4 mile track times.
Constructed from 3.8" diameter High Modulus Carbon fiber tubing, this driveshaft features a 108mm CV joint and adapter plate to mount directly to the transmission and a 108mm 6-bolt rear CV joint made from an all-new 300M material.
This lightweight one-piece carbon fiber driveshaft features a 3.8" diameter design giving extra clearance needed to avoid interference that can happen on lowered Mustangs equipped with a 4" shaft.
Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry, at up to 9500RPM (revolutions per minute) this one piece driveshaft is rated for use up to 1000 horsepower.
This one-piece carbon fiber driveshaft from The Driveshaft Shop is designed specifically for use on 2015-2017 GT Mustangs equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Reduces Rotating Mass for Quicker ET's
- Lighter and Stronger Than Stock
- High Modulus Carbon Fiber Construction
- One Piece Driveshaft Design
- 3.8" Diameter for Extra Clearance
- High Speed Balanced - Rated Up to 1000 Horsepower
- Fits 2015-2017 GT Mustangs Equipped with an Automatic Transmission