*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Procharger Supercharger P-1SC-1 Stage II Complete Kit (15-19 Shelby GT350) 1fw314-Sci
Stage II Complete System:
- Dedicated drive system
- Self-contained supercharger for increased drivability
- Optional helical gearset for noise reduction
- Extra capacity air-to-air intercooler
The ProCharger GT350 Mustang supercharger system comes 100% complete with a robust CNC billet bracket design, 8-rib dedicated drive, SFI-approved aftermarket balancer, handheld programmer, 95lb (1000cc) injectors, fuel pump booster, and a highly effective air-to-air intercooler designed specifically for the GT350 capable of 1,200+ HP. The bolt-on installation is easy with standard hand tools and a floor jack, with no permanent modifications, no motor mount changes, no trimming/cutting, and no bending of any factory parts–not to mention OEM-style fit and finish.
- Complete kit includes fuel and tuning upgrades
- Dedicated 8-rib drive system for maximum belt wrap
- Innovaters West SFI Balancer
- The belt can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Fits under stock hood – retains new 5.0 engine cover
- Supercharger air inlet faces forward for cool fresh air
- No trimming to factory components
- No cutting of radiator hoses
- No cutting or modifications to cooling fan
- 100% reversible back to stock
These ProCharger systems also give GT350 owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.