WARNING : Some products are known to cause cancer and reproductive harm to the State of California. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Information About Shipping
1) We try to process most orders within 1-2 business days
2) Custom exhaust, and other items deemed “Special Order” can take 5-10 days to process.
3) Supercharger/Turbo Kits usually run 1-2 week build time, but in some cases, can take longer to complete.
4) Any back order items with a disclaimer of shipping time should be shipped within that window, but that window is subject to change based on items required from vendors to deem item “complete and ready to ship”
Returns, Cancellations and Refund Policies
1) Auto parts packages that are unopened are accepted for a return within 7 days of receipt of product. There will be a 40% restocking fee and shipping will not be refunded. Refunds will be issued once system/part/components are received and inspected to be in uninstalled / original condition.
2) Built to order Supercharger, Turbo or other Forced Induction Kits are accepted for a refund within 5 days of receipt of product if unopened. There will be a 50% restocking fee and shipping will not be refunded. Refunds will be issued once components/kit/systems are received back and inspected to be in uninstalled / original condition.
3) Custom made parts such as exhaust systems, are not eligible for a refund.
4) Installed parts are not eligible for refund. This includes all parts sold.
5) Palm Beach Dyno Tuning – There are no refunds on Palm Beach Dyno Tuning Orders
6) All parts should be inspected before installing, and all wheels should be inspected before mounting tires. Wheels that have had tires mounted are no longer eligible for refunds.
7) Any cancelled orders will be refunded minus a 10% credit card processing fee. Any Turbo Kit, Supercharger Systems, or “Built To Order” kits/components/parts orders that are cancelled are subject to an additional 25% cancellation fee. Any parts that have been shipped are subject to the restocking fees, along with all cancellation fees applicable to those items.
8) Hellhorse Performance® Sales - Sale prices are valid for sale dates only. Most sales we run are from additional discounts passed from the manufacturer to us. We do not extend discounts to orders already in place if a sale is to come up.
9) If any product carries a disclaimer of lead time along with a non-returnable, non-refundable notice, all other restocking, cancellation, processing fees and other criteria found here are not valid, and that policy per product will be enforced. Hellhorse at its own discretion may choose to waive that disclaimer and enforce a restocking fee, cancellation fee, and credit card processing fees.
10) All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, an error in Hellhorse not being informed of a pricing increase from a vendor, or any other reason, Hellhorse shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.
Disclaimers and Notification of Liabilities
1) All parts available through Hellhorse Performance™ are aftermarket and will possibly void your factory warranty included any extended warranties purchased. Any parts from Hellhorse™ are installed at the customers own risk.
2) Custom tuning by Palm Beach Dyno is a product that alters your factory pcm/ecu tuning. Hellhorse Performance™ accepts no responsibility for the alternations done to your pcm/ecu.
Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to product listed. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Hellhorse Performance™ and you the purchasing customer, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the product and services listed on the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to our customers. The latest Agreement can be found on our website at HellhorsePerformance.com, and you should read and review this Agreement prior to purchasing any product.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the product and services listed.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing this product from Hellhorse Performance®, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below.
INSTALLATION OF PRODUCT:
The use of any Hellhorse Performance® or any purchased custom tuning products from Hellhorse Performance™ or service may or may not void the vehicle’s factory warranty, and it is the sole responsibility of customer to verify this with their vehicle manufacturer. We are not responsible for OEM or aftermarket parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation, prior to purchasing our product or service. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional installer.
CONDITION OF VEHICLE:
Hellhorse Performance® assumes that all vehicles used during installation through our product or service are in good working condition and have been reviewed by the customer or professional to ensure that the vehicle will be able to handle additional power and performance. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure this information is accurate. Hellhorse Performance® will not be held liable for any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle. If the vehicle is not running in a normal state after installing our product or using our services, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to immediately return the vehicle to stock and notify Hellhorse Performance™ immediately of the issue.
Hellhorse Performance® is not responsible for improper, unsafe, reckless, or careless driving of vehicles after installing any of our products or using our services. Hellhorse Performance™ does not encourage violating any State or Federal laws. Items sold within assumes our product or service will be used for off-road and/or race use only.
OFF ROAD USE ONLY:
All items sold through Hellhorse Performance® including tuning products or services are designed for off-road/race use only, and are not for legal sale for on-road vehicles in states that require pollution controlled vehicles. * Hellhorse Performance™ is not responsible for any price changes, mis-marked items or any other mis-printed items. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by Hellhorse Performance™ are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off- road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. Hellhorse Performance™ does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer. By purchasing items from Hellhorse Performance™, you are agreeing to all sections of our Disclaimer.
PHOTOS OF PRODUCTS:
Product images shown are for illustration/representation purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Hellhorse Performance® reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. If you are unsure about the product in the picture compared to the item listing please contact us before purchasing.
Valid within the 48 contiguous U.S. states address only. Not valid on oversized items like engines, differentials, etc or orders for items with special shipping charges. Customer is responsible for any return shipping as well. If a free shipping coupon was used an additional $10 restocking fee will be charged when returning an item
CARB Exempt Products
Super-powered intakes, catalytic converters and other aftermarket parts rock! That is until your vehicle can’t pass your smog test. The California Air Resources Board (CARB) regulates air quality and emissions, and if your aftermarket product isn’t up to the standards, it can’t be legally sold or shipped to California addresses. Hellhorse Performance® sells tons of 50-State Legal products, making them lawful in California and other states where CARB laws are enforced (ex. New York).
For a product to be CARB-Exempt, it must be submitted extensive testing. If the product passes without harming emissions, it’s assigned a CARB executive order (EO) number. It will include a sticker, metal tag or will have the EO number stamped directly on it. These numbers must be displayed in clear view when taking your vehicle in for emissions testing in a CARB-regulated state.
Hellhorse Performance® does not ship non-CARB legal products to CARB-regulated states, including California. For help with finding a CARB certified products, please call (1-832-791-2993) to have a conversation about options for your vehicle.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
7 Switchbud Place The Woodlands Texas US 77380
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect (such as AdRoll), use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
7 Switchbud Place The Woodlands Texas US 77380