*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Viking Shock Rear Street Adjustable Warrior 0-2" Lowered (05-14 Mustang)
Viking Performance, Inc. specializes in high performance shock absorbers and struts, high travel coil-over springs, rod end and spherical bearings, and related items. Viking was founded in 2011 by owners with more than 50 years of hands-on experience in the racing and performance aftermarket.
Viking Performance shock smooth body double adjustable shocks for your American Muscle. Great for comfortable cruising, high performance handling, drag racing, and everything in between! These shocks give you 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
Viking Shock Features:
• Viking Performance Double Adjustable Shock
• 19 positions of compression & 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
• Lightweight Aluminum Shock with a clear anodized finish
• Every shock is dyno tested & serialized
• 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
• Precision Machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap
• Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
• Made in the U.S.A. Each shock is hand built in Vikings Lakeville, MN facility
Each shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty! Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer.