The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving accelerated sales and margin growth for Hellhorse Performance via answering calls, emails, live chat and social media channels, while serving our customers with best in class service and support. This rapid growth will be achieved by closing new sales leads over the phone, live chat, email, social media groups and forums, retaining existing customers through service. Must be a car enthusiast.
Daily tasks include:
- Answering phone calls, live chats, emails and messages received through our social channels, and leads developed by your involvement with social media groups, pages and personal lead generation.
- Order entry and order management
- Maintaining customer orders by providing order updates and transparent communication with our customers when inquired.
Support Center – In this role you will be responsible for handling all forms of communications with our customers who are seeking assistance to place an order, update an order, or seeking advice and/or recommendations. You will be responsible for providing customers with a solution that closely meets their needs and expectations.
New Sales – In this role you will be responsible for driving sales/margin growth through actively closing every contact by actively asking for the sale.
Social Media/Forum Engagement – In this role you will be responsible for communicating with customers on our social media platforms, driving customer engagement, and providing clear and effective communication with customers who are seeking advice/support.
Order Maintenance – In this role you will be responsible for keeping all customers informed regarding updates with active orders. You will be responsible for updating order ETA’s by providing clear communication while offering solutions that would enable a more pleasant outcome for our customers.
- Must be a car enthusiast.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Type at 35 words per minute
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving skills, multi-tasking and proven time management skills are a must
- Ability to work in results-oriented work environment
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: BUSINESS@HELLHORSEPERFORMANCE.COM