*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Bmr Rear Sway Bar 25mm 3-hole Adj (15-19 Mustang)
BMR Suspension designed the SB045 sway bar for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The three-way adjustable SB045 gives you a 63%-208% increase in rate over the stock bar. The rate increases give you improved handling characteristics so you can drive harder through corners with minimal body roll. This allows for more sway bar control, which equals better handling. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SB045 sway bars are available in black hammertone and red powder coat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits S550 Mustangs
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- 63%-208% increase is sway bar rate over the stock sway bar
- Cold-formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 25mm heavy-duty bar stock for increased strength
- Three-way adjustable design
- 88-durometer, greaseable polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated inner sleeves
- Durable powder-coat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.