*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Bmr Vertical Link Rear Delrin/spherical Bushings (15-19 Mustang)
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your S550 Mustang is easy with billet aluminum vertical links from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s spherical/Delrin, billet aluminum vertical links (TCA046) are CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance with zero deflection and loads of adjustability.
- Fits 2015-newer S550 Mustangs
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- CNC-machined Delrin bushings
- Spherical Bearings
- All 304 stainless steel rod end spacers
- Eliminates vertical link flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Eliminates wheel alignment changes due to vertical link flex
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable anodized finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.