*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
H&R 2015+ Ford Mustang V6/V8/2.3L EcoBoost Super Sport Spring 22
There's a reason why you're always the one volunteering to make emergency grocery store runs. Any crosstown excursion is an excuse to hot lap your hotrod and practice driving, drifting and donut-ing. Your steering skills are tight, but there's only so far you can push stock springs. If you really want to take your driving to the next level, make the switch to H&R Super Sport Springs.
Designed for the street yet inspired by the track, Super Sport HR Springs are the ideal upgrades for veteran enthusiasts with a passion for performance. They drop you down on average between 1.75" and 2.3", lowering your center of gravity for less body roll, tighter handling, and an intimidating profile. And since they boast a progressive spring rate, they stay soft when you're cruising but stiffen up when you start pushing heavy G forces.
- Trick out your street beast with the top-shelf performance of H&R Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Drops you down between 1.75” and 2.3” on average
- Super Sports are the most aggressive street-grade springs in H&R’s lineup
- Yields a superior ride for stickier cornering, reduced body roll, and edgier aesthetics
- Tuned with a progressive spring rate that stays soft while you’re cruising and stiffens up when you put some pep in your step
- Closes the gap in your wheel wells
- Manufactured from 54SiCr6 spring steel that’s shot-peened for unmatched durability
- Four coil springs included with each kit
- Built and tested in Germany by H&R