*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
2018+ Mustang L1 Fuel System (dual pump)
Fuel system should not be used with E85 due to limitations with the OE fuel rails. (use L1E or L2 fuel systems instead)
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- F1i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Checkvalve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-10 billet compression style hose ends (6 x straight, 4 x 90 degree)
-Qty 5, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billlet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 2, 3/8 EFI female to AN-8 male adapters
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
NOTES and LIMITATIONS:
- Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to 43 psi + maximum boost for proper injector spray pattern.
- Manifold referenced fuel pressure configuration must not be subject to vacuum. (use boost only)
- Use L1E or L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.
FITS FOLLOWING MODELS
2018+ Mustang V8 (except GT350)