Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Bmr End Link Kit Sway Bar Set of 4 (15-19 Mustang)
BMR designed the ELK014 sway bar end link kit for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. BMR’s heavy-duty adjustable end links are designed to reduce deflection normally seen with stock sway bar end links. End link deflection means reduced sway bar rate, leaving you with increased body roll and reduced handling ability. BMR’s ELK014 will not deflect, giving you the full potential of the sway bar—no matter how hard you drive. The adjustable links allow for on-car adjustability, giving you the ability to easily correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered S550s, as well as cars with adjustable sway bars. The ELK014 adjustable end links give you the ability to preload the sway bar to fine-tune your suspension setup for any track. Combine this with BMR’s adjustable sway bars, and you can dial-in your car for the street or any track you may drive on. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s ELK012 sway bar end links are available in a durable black finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour.
- Fits all S550 Ford Mustangs
- On-car adjustable
- Proforged ball-joint-style tie rods
- Greasable for long life and flawless operation
- 12mm/1/2-inch studs for increased strength
- Heavy-duty steel hex bar stock construction
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Allows for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered S550s
- Allows for preloading of sway bars to fine-tune suspension setup
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Durable black finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.