*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Bmr Lowering Springs Minimal Drop Performance Set of 4 (15-19 Mustang)
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP763 for the power adder crowd who want to use their cars for a variety of performance applications without worrying about the front end sitting too low. These springs will lower your S550 7/8-inch in the front and 1/2-inch in the rear and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great all-around handling characteristics and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension SP763 lowering springs are available in red powder coat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Note: This product was not engineered for a V-6 or 4-Cylinder EB Mustang, nor has it been tested on them.
Features & Benefits
• Lowers your S550 Mustang for an aggressive look
• Designed for power adder applications
• 170lb/in Spring Rate - Front
• 740lb/in Spring Rate - Rear
• Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
• A cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
• Lifetime warranty against spring sag
• Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
• Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
• Made in the U.S.A.