Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Bmr Lowering Springs Minimal Drop Performance Set of 4 (15-19 Mustang)
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP763 for the power adder crowd who want to use their cars for a variety of performance applications without worrying about the front end sitting too low. These springs will lower your S550 7/8-inch in the front and 1/2-inch in the rear and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great all-around handling characteristics and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension SP763 lowering springs are available in red powder coat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Note: This product was not engineered for a V-6 or 4-Cylinder EB Mustang, nor has it been tested on them.
Features & Benefits
• Lowers your S550 Mustang for an aggressive look
• Designed for power adder applications
• 170lb/in Spring Rate - Front
• 740lb/in Spring Rate - Rear
• Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
• A cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
• Lifetime warranty against spring sag
• Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
• Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
• Made in the U.S.A.