*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Corsa 2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Axle Back Exhaust Polish Dual Tips (Touring)
The choice of an aftermarket axle-back exhaust is complicated. There are lots of choices. CORSA Performance Axle-Back Exhausts focuses on delivering the best of what you want to enhance your driving experience.
- Our systems are all acoustically styled and engineered to match the make, model, and harmonics specific to your vehicle. Each system is designed to match the personality of a car and its owner
- This is what sets us apart from other exhaust manufacturers: RSC™ technology eliminates "problem" frequencies that cause interior drone/resonance at cruising speeds. You can add CORSA and enjoy your car at idle, on acceleration and while cruising down the road
- Patented non-restrictive Straight-through design reduces back pressure and frees up additional power.
- Less back pressure and more power means your engine functions more efficiently and that translates into better fuel economy
- The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last.
- The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last
- Our systems come with top quality TORCA Clamps, that are also 304SS, and instructions that feature actual full-color photos to make your install as simple as possible
- Since our systems are all designed to install rearward of the factory catalytic converter there are no emissions hassles. Just bolt it on and go.