DSS Pro 2000hp half shafts (Left Only) are the highest rated units available for the S550 Mustang. The good old folks at DSS have been working on testing for a while and we have them in stock ready to ship. Highly suggested when running a supercharger, turbo, nitrous setups or N/A in which they experience hard drivetrain shock.
Application: 2015-2017 Ford Mustang S550 all GT, Ecoboost and V6 models.
The Driveshaft Shop offers the best available half-shafts for the 2015+ S550 Mustang. These heavy-duty units are designed to take more abuse than the OEM stock units. DSS Half-Shafts are rated for 2000hp and are the necessary improvement for heavy-duty street or strip action. We strongly suggest if you have modified your S550 Mustang GT to upgrade the prone to failure Ford OEM units.
- The new Pro-Level axles are a complete redesign with the intention to not only increase strength but increase longevity as well.
- Starting with the new 115mm Inner CV made by GKN which is larger and allows for more surface area on the CV housing, internal race, and cage assembly, allowing for more support for the bearings and reducing overall wear.
- The outer CV is the new DSS 2-piece design, utilizing a 300M spline stub mated to our new fixed outer CV housing. This eliminates the need for a bolt-on stub flange for the outer CV, and being a fixed (non-plunging) design will allow us to increase the size on the internals for more strength and reduced wear.
- In this case, bigger really is better.
- As always on our Pro-Level axles, 300M is used for the bars as it is the strongest, most torsional material, allowing for twist under load to decrease shock loads. And the axle bars are CNC rolled splines for optimal CV fitment and unparalleled strength.
Designed for the highest HP street cars, race cars, and everything in between.