*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Hellhorse®/RPG 2011-2021 Level 2 5.0L Short Block 1200HP Rated
Hellhorse Performance short block built by RPG Racing Engines. All motors are assembled here the good ole USA. These are not production engines from Ford with parts slapped in, these are hand built from bare blocks up ensuring proper fitment and tight tolerances throughout.
– New Ford Gen 3 5.0L Coyote Block
– New Ford Boss 302/Gen 2 Crankshaft or New Ford Gen 3 5.0L Forged Crankshaft
– Platinum Series Pistons 3.662″ Bore 11:1CR or 12:CR Gen 3
– Manley H-Tuff Connecting Rods with ARP2000 Bolts
– Total Seal Piston Rings
– Clevite Coated Main and Rod Bearings
– ARP Main Studs and Side Bolts
– Block is fully machined for critical clearances, Rotating assembly Balanced and assembled to Competition level specifications.
– 1200HP Rated/ 1 Year Warranty
– 4-6 Week Build Time.
– Freight for Short Block included in price.
**** The Gen 1 and Gen 2 5.0L Blocks are no longer available from Ford, so we are now using the Gen 3 Blocks built with 11:1CR to match the Gen 1 and 2 stock compression ratio. The Gen 3 blocks are 100% compatible with both Gen 1 and 2 Cylinder heads and timing components but the matching generation head gaskets must be used with the corresponding Generation Cylinder heads. For Example Gen 3 Short Block with Gen 1 head gaskets and Gen 1 Cylinder heads. ****
**** Must use the 12mm Long version Head Studs or OEM Gen 3 head bolts with this block, the later Gen 1 and Gen 2 Head studs or bolts will not work with this block ****
Shipping included in pricing.
*Due to the custom nature of Hellhorse Performance shortblocks ALL customers paying with a credit card will be billed when the order is placed (prior to engine assembly and shipping), All Hellhorse shortblocks are non-refundable regardless if the item has shipped or not.