Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
JLT Blow Through Air Box Intake (15-17 GT w/ Paxton or Vortech Supercharger)
- Improved HorsePower and Airflow
- Better Throttle Response
- Reusable S&B Power Stack Air Filter
- Durable Hydrocarbon Construction
- Uses Stock Fresh Air Inlet
- No Computer Tuning Required
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- One-Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 2015 To 2017 Mustang GT with Paxton or Vortech Aftermarket Supercharger
- Up to 30 RW HorsePower Gains: Add more power to your Paxton or Vortech supercharged Mustang with the JLT Performance Air Box. This air box replaces the restrictive stock kit to give improved incoming air flow which results in 1.5 PSI more boost and up to 30 RWHP increase.
- Computer Tuning Not Required: Installation of the JLT Performance Air Box does not require retuning. Just install, step on the gas and feel the boost.
- Money Saving Reusable Filter: The JLT Performance Air Box features an efficient high-flow reusable S&B power stack air filter that allows more airflow and thereby boosting your throttle response. Additionally, the filter also saves you money as you do not have to replace it after every thousand miles. Just clean the filter, oil it, and get back on the road.
- Top Grade Construction: The JLT air Box is backed by a hydrocarbon construction that looks good and delivers heat soak resistance capabilities which enables it to supply denser cooler air. It also comes with an ABS-plastic heat shield that keeps away excessive heat from the hood that can lower your performance when at idle and low-speed driving.
- Installation: The Air Box Installs using basic hand tools and light mechanical skills in just one hour.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty against material and workmanship flaws.
- Application: The JLT Performance Air Box is compatible with the 2015 to 2017 Ford Mustang GT with Paxton or Vortech Aftermarket Superchargers.
- Technical Note: This JLT Air Box is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
- Fitment: 2015, 2016 & 2017