Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
JLT Cold Air Intake for Roush/VMP Supercharger (15-17 GT)
Features & Details
- Dyno Test Gains Up to 30 RWHP
- Computerized Design Optimizes Cool Airflow
- Huge 5”x7” Air Filter
- Bellmouthed Filter Mount
- 125mm MAF
- Designed for Roush or VMP Superchargers
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT Models
- Real Testing Makes Real Power Gains: JLT teamed up with three of the best Mustang minds in the business: Adam Browne from Revolution Auto, Ken Bjonnes from Palm Beach Dyno and DTP Racing’s Brent Hughes. With a pedigree like this, it’s sure to add a lot of giddyup. JLT’s testing resulted in cars dyno’d at 600-630 horsepower gaining 14-20 more ponies, and engines dyno’d around 800hp gained another 30 horsepower. And this was measured at the rear wheels! It’s amazing what well-engineered cold airflow can do for a supercharged motor.
- Computerized Design for Cool Airflow: Fully computerized design balances the underhood space with optimal airflow, then adds in good looks and quality construction to boot. The large 5” filter with radiused ends smooth the air across the 125mm MAF. The fully Roto molded heat shield ducts air to the grille to keep inlet air temperature as low as possible.
- Big Filter Makes Big Power: JLT uses only the best air filters, made to spec by S&B. This giant 5”x7” filter has massive 1” pleats. The filter housing is bell-mouthed to mold directly to the filter for maximum airflow.
- Tuning Needed: JLT recommends specific tuning for this kit. The kit is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) Exempt. It is not for legal sale or use in the state of CA or any other states adopting CA emission standards and requires a CA Executive Order (EO) number. Any orders placed for this item with a CA ship-to address will be cancelled.
- Application: This JLT Cold Air Intake is designed for us on 2015-2017 GT Mustangs equipped with a Roush/VMP Supercharger.
Fitment: 2015, 2016 & 2017