Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Lethal Performance Level 1 2018+ Mustang GT Return Style Fuel System (Edelbrock Supercharger Configuration)
This is a single regulator fuel system that feeds the DI pump and fuel rails from a Y-block. Fuel is then regulated by the Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator on the driver's side and returned back to the fuel tank.
Fragola pre-assembled PTFE lined hoses are used for the hose routing. The Fragola PTFE hoses not only look good and are easy to install, but they also don't have any fuel weep or smell to them whether you run pump gas or Ethanol-based fuels. The PTFE fuel hoses are also covered in a black coating to help prevent the stainless outer braid from rubbing or scratching any part of your vehicle.
Wiring for this system is super easy with the provided Lethal Performance Triple pump fuel wiring harness. Our triple pump wiring harness features high-quality wires/components, 3 40amp relays which are all individually fused, and the main power from the battery is also protected by a fusible link.
This fuel system will work with gasoline, race fuels, and Ethanol-based fuels such as E85.
- DivisionX Fuel Hat (Run up to 3 pumps)
- 2 Walbro F90000267 465lph E85 Approved Fuel Pumps (upgradable)
- DivisionX High Flow Fuel Filter (Optional Stainless / Washable Filter Element for E85 and other fuel types)
- Lethal Performance Dual Pump Return Style Wiring Harness (Upgradable to Triple Pump)
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Edelbrock SC Specific Pre-Assembled Fragola PTFE Lined Black Coated Fuel Hose
- Fragola Performance Fuel Fittings, Vacuum Hose, Zip Ties, Loom Clamps, Self -Tapping Screws and T-Fitting
NOTE: This system is to be used with the fuel rails provided in the Edelbrock Supercharger Kit. To use this system on a car equipped with the stock 2018+ Mustang GT fuel rails you'll want to choose the system specific to the stock manifold/fuel rails.