Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Lethal Performance Level 1 2018+ Mustang GT Return Style Fuel System (Stock Manifold)
The Lethal Performance Level 1 2018+ return style fuel system was designed for those looking to make big power as well as have the option to run different fuel types.
This system will work with Paxton, Procharger, and turbo (single/twin) setups. It comes with aftermarket fuel rails.
This is a single regulator fuel system that feeds the DI pump and fuel rails from a Y-block. Fuel is then regulated by the Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator on the driver's side and returned back to the fuel tank.
Fragola pre-assembled PTFE lined hoses are used for the hose routing. The Fragola PTFE hoses not only look good and are easy to install, but they also don't have any fuel weep or smell to them whether you run pump gas or Ethanol-based fuels. The PTFE fuel hoses are also covered in a black coating to help prevent the stainless outer braid from rubbing or scratching any part of your vehicle.
Wiring for this system is super easy with the provided Lethal Performance Triple pump fuel wiring harness. Our triple pump wiring harness features high-quality wires/components, 3 40amp relays which are all individually fused, and the main power from the battery is also protected by a fusible link.
This particular system is designed specifically for those running a stock manifold.
This fuel system will work with gasoline, race fuels, and Ethanol-based fuels such as E85.
- DivisionX Fuel Hat (Run up to 3 pumps)
- DivisionX 2018+ Mustang GT High Flow Fuel Rails (Black Anodized)
- 2 Walbro F90000267 465lph E85 Approved Fuel Pumps
- DivisionX High Flow Fuel Filter (Optional Stainless / Washable Filter Element)
- Lethal Performance Triple Pump Return Style Wiring Harness
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Pre-Assembled Fragola PTFE Lined Black Coated Fuel Hose
- Fragola Performance Fuel Fittings, Vacuum Hose, Zip Ties, Loom Clamps, Self -Tapping Screws and T-Fitting
NOTE: This system is to be used with the stock intake manifold on 2018+ GT's. To use this system on a Whipple or Edelbrock equipped vehicle you'll want to choose the system specific to that supercharger model