Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Lethal Performance S550 Mustang GT 850-2000rwhp Return Style Fuel System (2015-2017 Mustang GT)
These fuel systems are designed to help safely support higher hp levels and come with everything needed for a complete installation. So whether you're looking to support 700rwhp or 2000rwhp, we have a kit specifically designed just for you.
NOTE: This system comes standard with Fragola PTFE fuel hose which has an inner PTFE liner, stainless braid, and is covered in a black vinyl protective finish that won't scratch the vehicle wherever the hose may touch. All hose ends are black for a stealth look. PTFE fuel hose is more durable than the standard hose and prevents fuel smell typically found when using a non-PTFE hose. We have used the standard Fragola non-Teflon based fuel hose on several of our shop cars with both gasoline and E85 with excellent results and no fuel smell. If you would like the non-PTFE hose please choose that option from the dropdown menu. If you decide to purchase this kit with the standard hose Lethal Performance will not be liable for claims of fuel smell after installation.
One of the major improvements these new systems offer is the single feed line. In the past, our systems used a different fuel hat which required the use of a 3-into-1 y-block. That also created the need for more lines and fittings making the system cost more and more difficult to install. The new systems use the CP-E hat which has a single outlet and single return eliminating the use of an external y-block.
The DivisionX by CP-E fuel hat is a direct replacement for your stock fuel hat. Simply remove the stock setup and the DivisionX hat drops right in. The DivisionX hat uses the same OEM venturi setup and level sender as the stock pump system did so your fuel level will always read accurately.
Easy to Upgrade- If at any point you grow out of the system you're in and need to step up to the next system to support more hp all you need is the pumps as all of the systems are the same except for the pumps.
NOTE: When choosing the 1800rwhp or 2000rwhp pump option, you will receive a total of three (3) Walbro 400lph, 465lph, 485lph, and 535lph pumps respectively, as well as the proper wiring harness to supply power to all 3 pumps.
- DivisionX 2011+ S197C Triple Pump Return Style Fuel Hat
- DivisionX Fuel Rails (Black Anodized)
- DivisionX 10 Micron Fuel Filter
- Aeromotive Pro-Series 4 Port 1:1 Boost Reference EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 2 Walbro F90000267 E85 Approved Fuel Pumps (upgradable)
- Lethal Performance Dual or Triple Relay Wiring Harness (Triple harness included only with 1800rwhp-2000rwhp systems)
- CHM 0-100psi Fuel Pressure Regulator
- XRP and Fragola Fuel Fittings
- Fragola Pre-Assembled PTFE Fuel Hose and Fittings
- Loom Clamps, Self Tapping Screws and Zip Ties
- Vacuum Hose and T- Fitting for Boost Reference
- Complete Installation Guide with Diagram - Downloadable from the Installation Instruction section at the bottom of our homepage.
E85 USERS: We recommend using the Walbro F90000267, F90000274, F90000285, F90000295 pumps as well as the Aeromotive 11542 pumps these are the only pumps sold as being 100% E85/Flex fuel compatible. We also recommend using the DivisionX DX-0010MW fuel filter with wire mesh filter element as paper elements are not compatible with E85. ALSO NOTE: When using the Walbro F90000 series pumps, minor wiring modifications are necessary for proper installation. See the instructions or call us for further details.