*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator (15-17 Mustang 2.3T)
- Direct fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost, standard, and performance package models
- 72.5% increase in coolant capacity over the base model radiator
- 53% increase in coolant capacity over the performance package radiator
- 22% increase in coolant surface area (tubes) over the stock performance package radiator
- 50% increase in air surface area (fins) over the stock performance package radiator
- Fits manual and automatic vehicles
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler
- Includes rubber trim seal to close off any unwanted air gaps between the radiator and chassis of the vehicle
- 2" thick 3-row core
- Brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this EcoBoost radiator with a 72.5% increase in coolant capacity over the base-model radiator, and a 53.3% increase in coolant capacity over the larger performance package radiator. This 2015 Mustang radiator also has a 22% increase in coolant surface area, and a 50% increase in air surface area over the larger performance package radiator, making it an ideal upgrade to keep your EcoBoost running cool!
This innovative 2015 Mustang radiator design features steel lower mounting brackets that are fully functional with the stock intercooler or the Mishimoto EcoBoost Performance Intercooler. To maximize the efficiency and prevent any ambient air from bypassing the core, the radiator also comes with upper and lower rubber trim seal to fully close any large air gaps between the radiator and intercooler, as well as the upper air diversion panel. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct stock fit making installation effortless, with no cutting or modification required. Like all of our EcoBoost Mustang parts, this radiator comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.