Paxton Supercharger Complete Kit 2200SL (15-17 Mustang GT) - Satin Finish
2015-2017 - Complete systems are available for manual transmission vehicles only. Tuning for vehicles with automatic transmission is currently under development.
630HP Complete Systems, 50-State Smog Legal (CARB # Pending)
Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2015-2016 5.0L Mustang GT, featuring the NOVI 2200SL centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler.
The complete system will boost your stock 2015-2016 GT to 630 HP and 483 lb/ft torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the NOVI 2200SL supercharger at the factory redline.
The S550 Mustang system uses Paxton's NOVI 2200SL supercharger. Continued development in our development lab resulted in the NOVI 2200SL. With its patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this NOVI 2200SL literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Paxton's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands.
Additional Kit OptionsFor higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The NOVI 2200SL supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 1,000HP on modified vehicles. Call Paxton or your local dealer for more information.
Available Supercharger Finishes
Multiple kit finishes available. For that fully integrated look, 5.0 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Satin and Polished units are also available.
Complete System Included Components and Features-
- NOVI 2200SL compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Paxton calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors
Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket "CAI" MAF/inlet assemblies
- OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
Discharge components include:
- High flow air/air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3" and 3.5" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 6-9 hours.
Hellhorse Performance is an Authorized Dealer for Paxton Superchargers.