Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Procharger Supercharger P-1SC-1 H.O. Complete Kit (15-17 Mustang GT) 1fw214-sci
These HO supercharger systems now come standard with the same 52lb injectors as talked about above to support the power levels. And also include our highly refined PCM calibration for maximum performance and reliability. We have seen these systems already cranking out up to and over 600+ rwhp with just eight psi of boost and quality 93 octane pump fuel. If you are looking for the best bang for the buck forced induction system, look no further then this Procharger HO system.
ProCharger S550 Mustang GT Highlights
- P-1SC-1 Headunit
- Boost level 8 psi
- Shared 6 Rib Belt Drive
- 52 lb Injectors
ProCharger System Benefits
- 60% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on eight psi, quality pump gas
- Even higher gains possible with modified motors
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing the supercharger
- 3 supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin or Black
- Pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
- 100% reversible
- Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
- Self-contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
ProCharger's 2015-2017 Mustang GT HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations, and a handheld programmer set for a 45-50% power gain over stock, on eight psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors.
Procharger Stage 2 System
For modified motors or racing applications ProCharger offers a Stage 2 system, with the dedicated drive system, larger air-to-air intercooler, and a vast range of supercharger head units from the P-1SC-1 to F-1R (1,225 HP Capable).
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with standard hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.