Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Procharger Supercharger P-1SC-1 Ho Tuner Kit (18-20 Mustang) 1FW604-SCI
ProCharger's 2018 Mustang GT HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 45-50% power gain over stock, on eight psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. For modified engines or racing applications, ProCharger offers a Stage 2 system, with the dedicated drive system, larger air-to-air intercooler, and a vast range of supercharger head units from the P-1SC-1 to F-1R (1,225 HP Capable)
These ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer. Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with standard hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
- 45-50% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on eight psi, quality pump gas
- Up to 50% gain with P-1SC-1 tuner kit and custom tuning
- Even higher gains possible with modified motors
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing the supercharger.
- Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
- Pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger.
- No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
- 100% reversible
- Handheld tuner available
- Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
- Self-contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
- 2018 Ford Mustang
- 2019 Ford Mustang
- 2020 Ford Mustang