*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Procharger Supercharger P-1SC-1 Stage II Tuner Kit (15-17 Mustang GT) 1FW202-SCI
- Dedicated 8-rib drive system for maximum belt wrap
- The belt can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Fits under the stock hood – retains new 5.0 engine cover
- Supercharger air inlet faces forward for cool fresh air
- No trimming to factory components
- No cutting of radiator hoses
- No cutting or modifications to the cooling fan
- 100% reversible back to stock
Building on a 20-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2015 Mustang GT. With an original billet aluminium bracket design and compact belt-drive system, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish ease of installation, and reliable performance.
Stage II Tuner System Upgrades:
- Choose from P-1SC-1 to F-1A, F-1R head units
- Dedicated drive system
- Self-contained supercharger for increased drivability
- Optional helical gearset for noise reduction
- Extra capacity air-to-air intercooler
These ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with standard hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
- 2015 Mustang GT
- 2016 Mustang GT
- 2017 Mustang GT