Steeda S550 Mustang Competition Dual Rate Springs (2015+)
- Lowers the vehicle .750" at all 4 corners
- Designed for competition racing but maintains outstanding street-able ride
- Highest spring rate for dramatic improvement in handling and reduction of nosedive
- Steeda collaborates with the best motorsport spring engineers in the industry to provide you the best products possible
- Steeda springs are developed using advanced proprietary CAD data, and our exclusive 3D modeling setting us apart from the others
- Race proven in NASA and SCCA events 3 pole positions and 2 wins at PBIR 03/11/17
- LIFETIME warranty
Looking for competition proven handling performance for your S550 Mustang and still maintain the ability to drive it on the street? Steeda has the springs for you! Our experience and expertise in high performance street and racing suspension systems is second to none, and the team here at Steeda has put that to work for you. Designed for ALL street and road racing applications, Steeda's Competition springs have the highest rates on the market but still maintain a comfortable and enjoyable ride when put on the street. Competition proven in both NASA and SCCA events, these springs greatly reduce nosedive and keep body roll to a minimum for the ultimate in performance handling. By lowering your S550 Mustang .750" all around, these springs provide an optimized center of gravity and an aggressive stance. Pair these with our Pro-Action shocks and struts as well as other Steeda suspension products to make your S550 Mustang a winner!
Note: Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001.