Always the correct part
We know our products
We can guide you on a project
Free shipping in the US on all orders
Viking Front Strut Drag Lower Hp Double Adjustable Coil Over Kit Crusader 0-2" Lowered Big Block (2005-14 Mustang)
Viking Performance, Inc. specializes in high performance shock absorbers and struts, high travel coil-over springs, rod end and spherical bearings, and related items. Viking was founded in 2011 by owners with more than 50 years of hands-on experience in the racing and performance aftermarket.
Viking Crusader Struts are digressive/progressive valved. They are all double adjustable, allowing the user to independently adjust compression and rebound. The Drag Lower Horsepower valving is for drag racing applications that make less than 600HP or are running or run a big tire.
• Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
• Adjustment knobs labeled with a "C" for compression and "R" for rebound
• Viking maximizes stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your strut.
• Aluminum, precision machined piston with a PTFE/bronze piston seal.
• Each shock/strut is dyno tested and serialized
• Coil Over shocks/struts have stainless steel bearing mounts to perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed.