*All images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))
Viking Front Strut Street Double Adjustable Coil Over Kit Warrior 2-3" Lowered Smaluminuml Block (2005-14 Mustang)
Viking Performance, Inc. specializes in high performance shock absorbers and struts, high travel coil-over springs, rod end and spherical bearings, and related items. Viking was founded in 2011 by owners with more than 50 years of hands-on experience in the racing and performance aftermarket.
Viking Warrior Struts are digressive valved for vehicles driven mostly on the street with occasional track use. They are all double adjustable, allowing the user to independently adjust compression and rebound.
• Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
• Adjustment knobs labeled with a "C" for compression and "R" for rebound
• Viking maximizes stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your strut.
• Aluminum, precision machined piston with a PTFE/bronze piston seal.
• Each shock/strut is dyno tested and serialized
• Coil Over shocks/struts have stainless steel bearing mounts to perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed.